Friday, January 19, 2007

Ryan Reynolds Is A Pussy When It Comes To Flying

Looking at the photo above I'm sure the last thing in your mind is "How can he be so terrified when it comes to flying?" right? Well, the truth is he is and shoot I would be too! Ryan is terrified of flying after he went sky-diving and his parachute failed to open.

The 30-year-old was traumatised by the incident and has found it hard to step onto an airplane ever since.

He explains, "When I was 17 years old, I took a skydiving course and it was just awful, every second of it was just truly horrendous.

"On my 13th jump, I jumped out of the plane and my chute failed. It came out the wrong way, I had to pull the reserve.

"I got down on the ground, removed my urine-spackled jumpsuit and threw it at the guy and got in my car and drove extremely slowly home. It was the worst. Now I get on planes and I can't do it anymore.

"The first thing that I think about when I get in the aircraft is I look around at all the people and think, I'm gonna die with these people. I think I should get to know everyone before we die.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment