Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jessica Simpson Asked To Leave Supermarket


Jessica Simpson was asked to leave her local market by the store's manager after she caused a media frenzy that was proved to be bad for business.

The singer was attempting to shop for groceries when a storm of photographers descended on the store trying to get a shot of Simpson shopping.

She explains, "Two weeks ago, I was at Whole Foods and probably about 100 photographers were outside waiting for me.

"The manager gave me his card and said, 'Jessica, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't come in during store hours.

"Give me a call and I'll open up early or you can come in after we close. But this is very distracting for all my customers.'

"I looked at him kind of shocked. Then I was just mad, not at him, but at the situation. I couldn't even live my normal life anymore."




Make Money by Searching the Internet!
BE A PART OF THE NEXT GOOGLE!
(NO SPAM, I PROMISE THIS WORKS
YOU DON'T LOSE ANYTHING BUT GAIN MONEY)


No comments:

Post a Comment