Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Scarlett Johansson Is Crazy When It Comes To Her Hair


Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson was so desperate to get her hair colour just right, she once took a clipping of her father's blond locks to the hairdressers to match it.

The Lost In Translation star - who was named the Most Beautiful Celebrity Of All Time by an anti-ageing website in December (06) - is famed for her golden mane, but the colouring process hasn't always been so easy.

She says, "My natural hair colour is dirty blonde. I've been a bottle blonde before, very yellow - and a white blonde.

"My dad is Danish and he's a natural blonde. I've even taken a clipping from his hair to the salon so I can have it tinted the same colour!"





OWN THE INTERNET &
MAKE MONEY NOW!
BE A PART OF THE NEXT GOOGLE!
(NO SPAM, I PROMISE THIS WORKS)

No comments:

Post a Comment