Sunday, January 21, 2007

Angelina Jolie Slams President Bush!

Yes, that's President Bush back in his fugly days.


Angelina Jolie has hit out at US President George W Bush, accusing him of turning the world against America. Angelina Jolie's reasons are understandable and I can't help but agree! Seriously, who in the world voted for Bush? World peace baby! and trust me I follow politics.

Jolie, who spends much of her time travelling the world helping the poor as an ambassador for the United Nations, insists her work has become harder since Bush was re-elected - because no-one she meets can understand why Americans voted for him.

She says, "When I travel, people feel uncomfortable when I say I'm American. They think it's suspicious that I want to do something positive for them."

"I think they wonder why the American people re-elected a President who is making foreign policy choices that are affecting other countries in a way that we should question."

No comments:

Post a Comment