Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Zach Braff Traded Tables For Scrubs


Actor Zach Braff quit his job waiting tables as soon as he landed the lead role in the hit TV series Scrubs, but showed up for one last shift while intoxicated.

The 31-year-old was struggling to make ends meet as an actor in Los Angeles and came in to help the restaurant's short-staffed manager one last time.

He explains, "When I got Scrubs I was working as a waiter. In fact, I got cast and I made three phone calls, my mom, my dad and then the manager of the restaurant and said 'I quit.'

"The manager said, 'That's great, but can you work tonight?' and I said, 'Yeah.' So I went in and worked, but I was wasted.

"[The customers] were like, 'Sir, my appetizer?' and I'm like 'Yeah, yeah, I'll get to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment