Thursday, January 11, 2007

Drew Barrymore Dumps Fabrizio

Drew Barrymore has split from her boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti. The actress has decided to end her five year romance with The Strokes drummer to spend some time on her own.

A source close to Drew told Us Weekly magazine: "Drew said they needed time off. Fab is now living back in his old apartment."

One alleged reason for the separation is that Fabrizio doesn't get on with any of Drew's friends and feels uncomfortable with her Hollywood lifestyle.

Another source said: "He's younger, and she's more worldly. He doesn't like the Hollywood stuff. He doesn't get her friends."

Ironically, Drew, 31, couldn't stop gushing about her love for Fabrizio, 26, in a recent interview.

Speaking to Harper's Bazaar magazine, the 'Charlie's Angels' star - who started dating the handsome musician in April 2002 - said: "Right now I'm in a phase of, 'I'm not even your girlfriend. I'm your best friend who is madly in love with you.'"

"The longest I've ever been with someone was like two to three years, so I'm in uncharted waters. Right now I'm into championing him as a human being."

Representatives for both stars have so far refused to comment on the split.

OWN THE INTERNET &
MAKE MONEY NOW!
BE A PART OF THE NEXT GOOGLE!
(NO SPAM, I PROMISE THIS WORKS)


No comments:

Post a Comment