Monday, July 9, 2007

Rosario Dawson Will Only Date 'Green' Men

Rosario Dawson at the Live Earth Concert in

New York With Cameron Diaz & Kanye West


The 'Sin City' star says she finds men who are not environmentally friendly a real turn-off.

When asked if she'd date someone who did not live a green existence, she said: "I'd probably have a really huge problem with that. I am that person who turns lights off every time I walk out of a room."

Rosario was one of a host of stars, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Rachel Weisz, Cameron Diaz and Alec Baldwin, who made mini-presentations about living an eco-friendly lifestyle between acts at the New Jersey leg of the Live Earth concerts on Saturday (07.07.07).

Backstage at the show - one of eight worldwide concerts organised by former US Vice President Al Gore to raise awareness about global warming - Rosario said: "I hate leaving running water. I can't stand it. It's like nails on a chalkboard. I grew up in a squat on the Lower East Side of New York, and I know what it is to conserve. There are really small things that can make a big difference. We're not only talking about major things here. There are really reachable goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment