Thursday, July 19, 2007

Paris Hilton Dating T-Shirt Designer Tyler Atkins

Paris Hilton was seen kissing Tyler - who sells his label Rock Stars and Angels in trendy Los Angeles boutiques - at Malibu's Polaroid Beach House on Saturday (14.07.07).

A source said: "They were making out like teenagers."

Tyler, 21, was also seen cuddling Paris' new Yorkshire Terrier puppy, Cinderella, and the couple attended the Lia Sophia clambake party on Saturday night.

The pair met through Australian pro-surfer Koby Abberton, who has been giving Paris surf lessons.

In a recent interview Tyler claims to have once been drugged by an unnamed "famous chick" at a Hollywood Hills house.

Tyler told 'The Web Show': "I met this famous girl at a party. I don't want to say who. We went back to her million-dollar house in the hills. She brought out these pills and because I was drunk I went, 'Yeah, f**k it - I'll just have one. Why not?' And she gave me four of these pills that were like Vicodin - they were like Rohypnols or something.

"She drugged me this famous chick and I woke up in her spa bath with her and her best friend. We were in the spa bath having a full-on threesome. It was heavy and we moved onto her huge closet. And then I don't remember anything else. I woke up at 5 pm in between them both on her bed. I couldn't find my clothes and I was thinking, 'What did this girl give me?'

"I was woken up by banging on the door because she's meant to be on set at 3 o'clock and they're still passed out. I looked through the peephole and there were these big security guys banging on the door."

No comments:

Post a Comment