Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brad Pitt Walks Like A "Caveman" & Looks "Banal"

The 'Ocean's Thirteen' star, regarded by many as the world's sexiest man, is not impressed when he sees his reflection.

He said: "When I look in the mirror, what I see is pretty banal. Also when I'm tired, I walk like a caveman."

Brad's looks are not the only thing he is unhappy with.

He added: "I don't like my bad moods."

Brad - who has three adopted children, Maddox, five, Pax, three, Zahara, two, and one-year-old biological daughter Shiloh, with lover Angelina Jolie - recently hit out at young Hollywood stars.

Brad Pitt also believes they focus too much on fame and not enough on more important social issues.

He said: "You have to focus on other more important issues as well as the fame side of things. Those 'car wreck' tendencies can be very disruptive and aren't a good way to live your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment