Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dita Von Teese Likes Straightforward Sex

The burlesque dancer, the estranged wife of shock rocker Marilyn Manson, has revealed men always expect her to be kinky but she likes straightforward sex.

Dita said in a magazine interview: "I like 'vanilla sex' as much as the next girl. Sometimes when I date men, they feel they have to put on a show. I'm like, 'Stop trying so hard to impress me with your sexual perversions.' "

Despite her penchant for regular lovemaking, the 34-year-old stripper-and-model insists she does like to experiment in the bedroom.

She confessed: "People paint me out to be this person into exotic sex, which I am - I've said I'm into bondage and spanking. But I think a lot of people, if they were honest, would say, 'Yeah, that sounds fun.' "

Dita admits she is still very hurt following her split from Manson.

The couple are in the middle of their divorce and Manson is now dating 19-year-old actress Evan Rachel Wood, who features in the music video for his latest single 'Heart-shaped Glasses' - in which the couple romp in blood.

Dita insists her ex - who is rumored to have had real sex with Evan in the promo - only asked the actress to appear in the video to hurt her.

Dita said: "We were so terribly in love. I never took him for someone who would exploit our divorce for the sake of records.

"I don't think people realize he used our marital bed in that music video to have sex with that girl. And he wore his wedding ring. I just thought, 'Wow, this is kind of obsessive. I guess I still matter.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment