Sunday, December 17, 2006

Reese Witherspoon Is Doing Fine



Reese Witherspoon wants you to know that she's doing fine and that she's going out more now. I love you Reese and I hope you get through this tough time.

"I'm doing fine." That's Reese Witherspoon, assuring In Touch that all is well in the wake of her breakup from Ryan Phillippe. "I'm getting out a little more now," the Oscar winner explained at the Kennedy Center Honors on Dec. 3. "You'll be seeing more of me." According to the mag, Witherspoon is still in regular communication with her estranged hubby, but they only discuss their doppelganger tykes, Ava, 7, and Deacon, 3. "She's being civil to him, but she's built walls," a "pal" shares with the mag. And despite those inevitable rumors of her budding friendship with current "Rendition" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal, she's not ready to date, says another mole, who insists, "It's a million miles away from her thoughts."

No comments:

Post a Comment