Friday, December 8, 2006

Cameron Diaz Finally Accepts Fame


Hollywood and Anit-Paparazzi star Cameron Diaz insists she's more accepting of her celebrity persona in the face of the paparazzi than she was two years ago.


The Charlie's Angel star attacked a photographer in Los Angeles in 2004, when she was spotted out with boyfriend Justin Timberlake. The case was settled out of court a year later, but Diaz is adamant she's learned from the experience.

She says, "I'm a very private person, and I've never really sold my life to the public. There was this overwhelming pressure from all sides, and I just didn't know how to handle it."
"My dad taught me how to fight when I was a kid. When somebody comes at you, you defend yourself."

"Now I've made peace with it. I realise that I can't change it. That's a part of what society expects of people in my position... so I will participate on a certain level."

No comments:

Post a Comment