Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More Kids For Brangelina Family


Even though the beautiful Angelina Jolie already has three kids, She wants more! I can't blame her, if was rich I would adopt and help as much as I can.


"I'm very, very lucky. I love the different elements of my life. I love working abroad, and I love being with my kids and I love being with Brad," Jolie, 31, said Friday at a press event for her movie The Good Shepherd. "I'd like to add many more children and many more obstacles and many more things to my life."
Asked if she'd ever again work with Pitt, with whom she costarred in last year's Mr. and Mrs. Smith, she replied with a laugh: "Who's going to watch the children?" Indeed, she chooses her films with Maddox, 5, Zahara, 23 months, and Shiloh, 6 months, in mind. "I don't think that I've shot for more than seven weeks on a movie in two years," she said. "I need to make sure that I have time with my kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment