Saturday, October 25, 2008

Miley Cyrus speaks about relationship with Justin Gaston



Miley Cyrus has finally spoken out about her relationship with model Justin Gaston.

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana star was first spotted out with the 20-year-old in the summer.

But Miley still won’t confirm if they’re an item.

‘I just think that right now everything is really good so I haven’t been really answering the question much,’ she tells Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.

‘We’re just really happy with the way that everything’s worked out and he’s really been a really great friend.

‘He’s gone through stuff and I’ve gone through stuff. And I think it’s really awesome that we can talk about it and we understand... I’m totally gushing right now!’

Justin, who is an aspiring country singer, has even met Miley's dad, singer Billy Ray Cyrus.

‘He worked with my dad,’ she added. ‘My dad thinks he’s really cool.’

Photos and Source

No comments:

Post a Comment