Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beyonce top-less in sexy shoot to promote new album




BEYONCE looks like she could eat the PUSSYCAT DOLLS alive in this fiercely sexy shot to promote her new album.

Dressed in figure-hugging jeans, the singer shows off her perfectly pert derriere that will put every previous winner of Rear of the Year to shame.

Saucy ... Beyonce

Hot totty maybe, but it seems the former DESTINY'S CHILD star is about to go a little 'diva' on us.

The singer has renamed herself Sasha Fierce, insisting her sensual and outgoing alter-ego is the persona she embodies onstage.

Beyonce said: "I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage.

"An alter-ego I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am."

She added: "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."

New album I Am... Sasha Fierce is released on November 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment