Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halle Berry: Say's sex is better now that she's in her 40's



Halle Berry has revealed that she enjoys sex so much more now she's in her 40s.

Over the years, the actress, who has just been voted the Sexiest Woman Alive, has learned what she likes in the bedroom.

‘You know that stuff they say about a woman being responsible for her own orgasms? That's all true and, in my case, that makes me responsible for pretty damn good orgasms,’ she tells Esquire.

‘They're much better orgasms than when I was 22, and I wouldn't let a man control that. Not any more.

'Now, I'd invite them to participate! I've learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I'm not all about frequency - I favour intensity.’

Not surprisingly, Halle, 42, prefers having sex with mature guys who are just as experienced as her.

‘Men in their 20s? Forget it,’ she says.

She is currently dating model Gabriel Aubry, 32, with who she has daughter Nahla Ariela, 8 months.

Photos and Source

No comments:

Post a Comment