Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beyonce's Belly Dancing Lesson From Shakira

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Sighting Leaving
New York Knicks Vs New Jersey Nets Game

Beyoncé, who teamed up with Shakira to record new track 'Beautiful Liar', admits the Colombian singer created most of their raunchy routine.

The 'Bootylicious' singer told People magazine: "Shakira taught me how to belly dance, she taught me the whole routine. I used to watch her videos and I thought she was so cool. When she was teaching me the moves I thought, 'This is crazy, Shakira is showing me how to belly dance!'

"I got the best teacher. We didn't have a lot of time to come up with the choreography - most of it was done on the spot. I was just watching her and learning from her. It was so much fun, the best energy. She was really easy to work with, so sweet and humble."

No comments:

Post a Comment