Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pamela Anderson Laughs Off Unflattering Snaps

Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson has laughed off unflattering photographs from her Hawaiian beach break, claiming they prove she has not had Botox.

The actress has been criticised recently for looking unappealing on her vacation with ex-husband Tommy Lee Jones and their children.

But Anderson shrugged off reports, telling The Scoop she rarely looks in a mirror before she goes out.

She says, "I've just been sent some pics from Hawaii. I have to laugh, well at least the world knows I don't get Botox.

"I'm much hotter in my mind (I swear I look better) then again I hardly check a mirror before I go outside - may start doing that more. I may have to start working out too, though genes and gymnastics have gotten me this far."

No comments:

Post a Comment