Monday, April 23, 2007

Isla Fisher Has Ridiculed Scientologist Celebrities

The 'Wedding Crashers' actress, who is engaged to 'Borat' star Sacha Baron Cohen, has mocked Hollywood stars who follow the bizarre sci-fi cult and are obsessed with yoga.

Isla Fisher joked: "When I'm not working me and Sacha go to the Scientology Centre in the morning, then we go and do yoga. Then I take my small dog for a walk and I just look pretty for a while and... I'm joking! I try to stay away from Starbucks, let's just put it that way."

The flame-haired star is unsure if she will ever team up with Sacha on screen, insisting they would need to find the perfect movie project first.

Isla said: "Will we work together? Who knows? I used to think that working with your partner is the kiss of death. I don't know, we would have to find the right thing."

Celebrities who are members of the Church of Scientology include Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes, John Travolta and Jada Pinkett-Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment