Saturday, January 24, 2009

Drew Barrymore wants to expand her horizons with more serious roles



SHE may be cute as a button, but her CV leaves a lot to be desired for.

DREW BARRYMORE has starred in some uber-slushy chick-flicks that are more boring than scorching.

And thanks to a mouthy air stewardess, the Never Been Kissed actress seems to have got the message.

The Hollywood star and producer is now hoping to expand her projects with more serious roles.

Drew said: "I remember one stewardess on a plane saying, 'What do you have coming out?'

"And I said, 'Oh, I'm doing this romantic comedy.'

"She said, 'Another one!' Part of me felt like saying, 'Listen, b***h.' But the other part of me felt like, 'You know what? You are absolutely f***ing right.

"I need to change. I need to do other things."

Despite performances in Fever Pitch, 50 First Dates and HUGH GRANT flop Music and Lyrics, Drew has scored a couple of gems under her belt.

She starred alongside JAKE GYLLENHAAL in Donnie Darko and played a teen mum opposite BRITTANY MURPHY in Riding in Cars with Boys.

Photo and Source

No comments:

Post a Comment