Saturday, February 9, 2008

Kat Von D Not A Racist

Former Miami Ink co-star Kat Von D has make it very clear that she did not write the now infamous signature making the rounds online and tells her myspace fans "... I cannot begin to tell you how disgusted and disappointed i am with the recent rumors that started circulating around town, all of which are COMPLETELY FALSE."


"For those of you that HAVE received signed 8x10's from me in the past, you can CLEARLY see that this is a slanderous case of FORGERY, FRAUD, and attempt at getting attention."

"I am in no way, planning on discussing this topic any further with press, and refuse to feed into this drama. this is what they want, attention. But I have always felt like my MySpace was a place where true fans go, and we can stay connected through my blogs and bulletins. This is why I feel this inclined to let you guys be aware of the truth."

"Thanks for those of you who took the time to listen to me, and continue to support everything good that we are trying to get across, because from the bottom of my heart, i love EVERYONE."

I believe her. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment