Thursday, June 4, 2009

Robert Pattinson Gives Us His Opinion on 'New Moon'


After the exciting night at the MTV awards Robert Pattinson briefly spoke about the 2cd part to Twilight New Moon. There have been some videos on YouTube about the new movie coming out, but can you believe it...he hasn't seen any of them!! He said, "I haven't seen anything! I mean, from what I've seen from playback and stuff when I've been shooting it, it looks amazing. So I think ["New Moon"] should be [good]. I'm keeping it as a surprise from myself."

We're all excited for New Moon to hit theaters which is set out to release November 20th. Hopefully we'll agree with Robert Pattinson and think the new movie will be amazing as well.

In the meanwhile Robert has already started shooting a new untitled move about romance and comedy before he gets back into the Twilight series to shoot the 3rd part, Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment