Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Actress: Kirsten Dunst's wants to star in 'Spider-Man4'



Kirsten Dunst wants to star in 'Spider-Man 4'.

The actress - who plays Peter Parker's love interest Mary-Jane Watson in the superhero series - is prepared to reprise her role if director Sam Raimi and her co-star Tobey Maguire agree to another instalment.

She said: "I feel as thought the third film is the end of a chapter for the 'Spider-Man' franchise but I'm willing to explore a fourth one if Sam and Tobey are on board."

If a fourth movie does get the go-ahead, Kirsten will have no problem wearing a padded bra again like she did in the other films.

The 26-year-old star added: "It's part of the role. MJ is more voluptuous than I am. I had to wear a padded bra but I didn't feel it was sexist. I embraced my MJ boobs!"

Photo and IVideo News Network: Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment