Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ashlee Simpson: 'I can't wait' to be a mother



Ashlee Simpson "can't wait" to be a mother.

The 'Outta My Head' singer, who is married to rocker Pete Wentz, announced in May she is expecting her first child later this year and is overcome with excitement about the impending arrival.

She told 'Entertainment Tonight Canada': "We're getting the nursery ready. I can't wait to be a mom and he can't wait to be a dad, so it's fun.

"I have the greatest husband. He's so awesome. It's fun to have somebody that I love to do this with. The baby is my main focus right now. We're both so excited. I mean, this is definitely the happiest moment in my life.

"My mom and my grandmother have given me good motherly advice but it's one of those things where your mother instincts kind of kick in right away."

Despite their preparations, Ashlee, 22, admitted she and Fall Out Boy star Pete, 29, haven't chosen a name for the baby yet.

Joking about calling the child Orange, Ashlee added: "I don't think it's something we'll decide until the baby comes."

Photo

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment