Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tory Spelling: " I never thought I have a daughter"





Tori Spelling was surprised to discover she was having a second baby, but even more shocked to find out it was a girl.

“She’s a miracle,” Spelling tells OK! magazine. “I was on one pill and wasn’t feeling well, so I went off of it. Two days later, the doctor put me on another, and on that one day, we conceived. It was meant to be!”

Spelling welcomed daughter Stella Doreen on June 9 with husband Dean McDermott.

“My first thought was, ‘My god, she’s so beautiful,’” Tori gushes. “My second thought was, ‘Oh my god, she has black hair! Where did that come from?’ Liam [the couple’s 2-year-old son] has blonde hair and is very fair. She was born with black hair, very tan.”

Spelling admits she was shocked when she found out she was having a girl.

“I never thought I’d have a daughter. Dean’s first child [Jack] is a boy and then we had Liam and I thought, ‘Because I’m so girly-girly, I’ll have all boys,’” the actress said.

Dean agreed, and added, “When I saw Stella for the first time, I just bawled my face off out of pure joy. I’ve always heard that there’s nothing like that bond between father and daughter. There is nothing like it—you feel it that moment. It hit me like a ton of bricks. Little boys are awesome. They’re just like a little you. But having a little girl is something else. As a man, you just lose it.”

The magazine will be available on newsstands Thursday

Photo
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment