Saturday, June 28, 2008

Does Lindsay Lohan have a secret sister?



Most of the Lohan clan’s family secrets are out in the open, but there’s a new bombshell about the family.

Michael Lohan – father of Lindsay, 21, Michael Jr., 20, Ali, 14 and 12-year-old Cody – has admitted he had a relationship with another woman while he was separated from ex-wife Dina Lohan and that he may have fathered a child with her.

“Years later [the woman] contacted me, convincing me that I was the only person she was with and that she had my child,” Michael Lohan says in a statement to OK! magazine.

The magazine cites letters Michael wrote to the girl’s mother, where he says his daughter “is beginning to look a lot like Linds, with a mix of [younger brother] Cody, believe it or not.”

Michael, 48, and Dina, 45, married in 1985 and divorced in 2007.

Michael’s alleged mystery daughter has had many conversations with her dad, the girl’s mother, Kristi Kaufmann, tells OK!, adding that he even called the girl for her 13th birthday on June 12.

For his part, Michael Lohan tells Extra: “I met Kristi in 1982 in Houston. In 1995, when I was separated from Dina, she contacted me that she was moving to Long Island. She was going through a divorce at the time. I was with her for a week.

Years later, while I was in prison, she contacted to me to say she had a paternity test done that revealed the child’s father was not her husband. She said I was the only other man she had been with. My lawyers are dealing with this. When we find out the truth we will deal with it in the appropriate manner.”

In an interview with Star magazine, Kaufmann counters: “I just want to make sure the truth comes out. Michael is already out there spreading lies.”

Kaufmann claims she had a years-long affair with Michael, which continued even after Dina and Michael Lohan got back together.

Photo

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment