Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tori Spelling Thinks She's The Luckiest Woman Alive

New mother Tori Spelling insists she's the luckiest woman alive after getting home from hospital with her new baby Liam at Cedars Sinai Medical Center last week.

The former Beverly Hills, 90210 actress has posted on her MySpace.com website telling fans she's back home after ""the most amazing week".

She writes: "We are finally out of the hospital and spent our first day at home with little Liam. I might be a biased mommy but he is so beautiful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable little gift.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world... I had no idea you could love someone you've only known for four days this much. But my heart is jumping out of my chest with love."

No comments:

Post a Comment