Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dina Lohan Thinks Lindsay's Life Will End Up in A Tragedy

Lindsay Lohan leaving The Ivy at Beverly Hills


Dina Lohan is worried the young actress - who is one of the most photographed women in the world - could be killed being pursued by the paparazzi, just like Diana in 1997.

Dina told America's Harper's Bazaar magazine: "She's in such a whirlwind, she's in a tornado. I mean, we're talking serious earthquake, you know? Look at me. Princess Diana will happen again."

Dina also revealed she hadn't pushed Lindsay into her recent rehab stay because she wanted her 20-year-old daughter to make the decision on her own.

She added: "Lindsay had to fall and get up. I knew it was coming. I told her, but finally she was like, 'Mommy, I had to do it myself.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment