Friday, March 23, 2007

Stand Up Comedian Accuses Birtney's Parents For Her Breakdown

Sandra Bernhard, a comedian that has been doing some scripts on Britney Spears, think her parents are to blame for her breakdown, because they pushed her into fame but neglected her when she was in trouble.

She says, "I've been doing pieces on Britney for quite a while now, and I find her kind of a touchstone in culture, and I have a great deal of empathy for her.

"I think she was basically co-opted by her parents at a very young age, forced into this business. And it's not completely her fault that she's flipping out.

"Having an eight-year-old kid myself, and knowing the vulnerability of a child and being thrown into that disgusting, slimy world of Disney. I mean, I can't think of a more horrible thing to do to your child."
I totally disagree; she is a grown woman now. It's not like she still 18. You shouldn't have to have your parents bail you out when you already have your own family with children. That's no excuse to toss your children around like rag dolls and become a complete junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment