Friday, November 24, 2006

Ashlee Simpson Enjoys The Single Life

Pieces Of Me singer Ashlee Simpson insists she's happily single since splitting with guitarist Braxton Olita over the summer.The 22-year-old recently returned to the US from London where she had been starring as Roxie Hart in the stage musical Chicago.

Despite being linked with Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, she tells American publication People, "I am single and loving it and enjoying every moment to myself. It's fun. I'm enjoying life."


"I'm happy to be home. Trying to take a few weeks off and just be normal. Got a new house I'm looking forward to."

Simpson revealed she is staying with her older sister Jessica while she's waiting to move into her new home.

She adds, "It's great. I'm definitely messier. But she's been a great big sister. She's definitely taken me under her wing and let me live in her house and invade it."

"She's been cooking for me. She's an amazing cook. I try to help out, but usually I do the green beans and the cake and that's about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment