Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tom Didn't Invite Oprah


After Tom Cruise jumped on Oprah's famous couch, you would think He will invite her to his wedding...not. Oprah will not be attending the TomKat wedding this Saturday in Italy because she wasn't invited. It's sad but how can Tom not invite the powerful Oprah?


Read More after the jump


People Reports:"It's not that I'm not going," Winfrey tells Extra's AJ Calloway in a segment to air on Tuesday. "It's that they had a limited number of people that they could invite. I was not one of the invitees. That's fine. I don't get invited to everyone's wedding. I don't invite them to everything I do. But I wish them the best."

She continues, "I have a great deal of regard for their relationship and so I'm trying to think of what to get them."

No comments:

Post a Comment