Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Madonna To Adopt AGAIN!


As if her last adoption didn't hurt and get enough media, Madonna revealed that she wants to do it again! But this time she want's to adopt a baby girl from Malawi to ""redress the balance" in her family.

Asked in an interview if she wanted another child the 48-year-old answered: "Yes, absolutely. I'm going to adopt another Malawian child very quickly. A baby girl this time, in order to redress the balance".

In the interview with the French magazine Paris Match Madonna said: "The next time I go to Africa to visit the orphanage, I am going to take the children with me. I want to open their minds to the rest of the world."

Madonna went on to once again defend her controversial adoption of David.
"I saved this child from certain death, there is nothing more important in my eyes than that. I love David like a son.

"Of course, after some time, I intend to return David to his home so that he can get to know his biological father and so that he can discover his homeland", she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment