Monday, November 27, 2006

Jojo Said She's Not A Party Girl


Jojo has hit back at critics who slammed her for being seen at hot Hollywood night spot Hyde and insists that her visit was entirely innocent. The 15-year-old - real name Joanna Levesque - caused a sensation when she was spotted at the club Hyde in October, because she is far below the legal drinking age of 21.

She tells American publication People, "I didn't know it was 21 and over. It's a freakin' restaurant and I was there with my mom and two other underage friends."

"I had milk and cookies! I wasn't drinking alcohol."

Although JoJo says her evening at Hyde "was great", she insists she won't be hitting the party scene anytime soon.

She adds, "It's not really my thing. I just dipped my toes (in the scene)."

No comments:

Post a Comment