Friday, July 10, 2009

A Bankrupt Lady Gaga


We all love and adore Lady Gaga. Every single she puts out is a hit and her tours are a smash. So you would think she'd be rolling in the dough, right? Wrong! Apparently Gaga puts all her money in leotards and exploding bustiers. "Every dollar I earn goes on the show. Now we're finally getting to a place where it's not bankruptcy. Then again, with another tour coming up soon I'll probably be homeless again," she said.

Gaga is looking to make major profit from her upcoming tour with Kanye West. She stated, "I can't give any details, but it will be one of the most important moments in music ever. I truthfully adore Kanye. I always poke fun at him and joke around. We have a lovely creative relationship. He's so sweet. I can't say enough good things. He's undeniably brilliant," Gaga said. Lets hope she truly does turn a penny. We can't have our favorite blonde living on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment