Monday, April 6, 2009

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Do as I say, not as I do

I love Hollywood. It's predictable and today's world, we need to know some things will never change. Enter Jennifer Love Hewitt. She made a name on her sexy slim body and I think -- her acting skills.

Then she plumpted up. Nice and shapely of course unless you are the ever watching gossip world that builds you up, and tears you down, then builds you up and tears you down again. It's a cycle. Of course I know some gossip writers that just tear down.

Well Jennifer Love-Hewitt, God bless her. She put on some weight and was miserable about it. Why? She found out that Hollywood is superficial. No really! It is.

What's a girl to do? Well when my girl Jessica Simpson followed suit and became wide around the middle, Jennifer came to her rescue voicing to the press to leave poor Jessica alone. Again, let's get this straight folks. In Hollywood, when you make a name for yourself based on your beauty, you need to recognize that the vultures will pounce once it fades. Jessica was getting slammed for not just losing her sexy Daisy Duke Jessica Simpson bod, but for losing that bod in what appeared overnight.

Back to our story... Jennifer was so kind. She asked gossip writers to lay off Jessica for getting fat. Then she did this... Bam!
Go figure. Or should I say... Go figure! Welcome back to the spotlight Jennifer. Let's see how long you stay slim. The tear down will begin again. You know I said Hollywood was predictable. I should add, it's also hypocritical. Think Jessica will trot out a new look in weeks to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment