Sunday, February 11, 2007

Kylie Minogue Defends Martinez Against Cheating Reports


The pop superstar and French actor confirmed their split earlier this month amid rumours Martinez had slept with several other women. However, Minogue insists Olivier was always faithful - and that there is a chance the couple may reunite at a future date.

She says, "None of the rumours about Olivier cheating are true. I don't believe any of it."

"Olivier and I still care about each other and there's still a lot of love between us. I still speak to Olivier and you never know what will happen in the future."

Minogue is also urging her fans not to badmouth her ex-boyfriend.

She writes on her website: "For someone for whom I have an enormous love and respect, and communicate with, it is so grossly unfair to demonise a honest man."

"I would ask of you, my fans, to show your support for both Oli and myself as a separation is never easy."

No comments:

Post a Comment