Monday, November 2, 2009

Nicole Richie Receives Restraining Order

Nicole Richie has received a temporary restraining order against two paparazzi, Eduardo Arrivebene and Ivon Miguel. According to Richie, these men harass her "on a daily basis."

Richie, whose life has been documented by paparazzi cameras, is concerned for her own welfare and the welfare of her two young children, Harlow (21 months) and Sparrow (6 weeks). Arrivebene was driving when he and Miguel crashed into Richie's car and caused her "severe emotional distress." In a statement to the court, Richie claimed that the two photographers would "scream at me in an attempt to get my reaction, scare me, follow me, chase me in their vehicle."

Nicole Richie, who dates Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden, was granted a temporary restraining order against both men on October 30th. Further court proceedings will continue in upcoming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment