Friday, May 23, 2008

Lily Allen is mad at the paps


British singer Lily Allen has been photographed in less than flattering poses lately - and she recently wrote a MySpace blog post (coped and pasted verbatim), ranting about the paparazzi's work and invasion of her privacy.

"For the record I was not thrown off anybodys yacht in Cannes , occasionally I drink wine with lunch and yes i swim topless , this in my book is not embarrasing behaviour," she wrote. "I'm 23 years old it's not my fault if photographers follow me everywhere and need a story to print with their pointless pictures ."

" I wish digital cameras hadn't been invented ," she continued. "On the other hand digital pictures are easier to retouch , so i shouln't complain ."

Although Allen does have a point, the paparazzi may not find her as interesting of a subject if she kept her clothes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment