Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parke Blames Sex & The City

Sarah Jessica Parker appears at an autograph signing for "Bitten" August 2, 2007 at Steve & Barry's at the Cincinnati Mills Mall in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Sarah Jessica Parker claims her knees are "shot" from constantly wearing high heels in 'Sex and the City'.

The 42-year-old actress, who starred in the hit US TV show as columnist and fashionista Carrie Bradshaw for six years, claims teetering around in her character's trademark stiletto heels has taken its toll on her body.

She told Elle magazine: "I used to spend 18 to 20 hours a day filming in heels and now I spend a much shorter day in them and I'm thinking, 'Oww!'

"I've totally destroyed my body by running and dancing in heels. My knees are shot."

No comments:

Post a Comment